Thursday, January 9, 2014

"The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone" (2013)

Good kids movie.  Theology just borders on decision theology but doesn't push it and doesn't really cross over.  I don't remember much about the music, so it must have  been perfect.  End credits music was right on and enjoyable to listen to.  Good amount of action, and about one kleenex at the end (just sniff real hard--no one will notice).

SPOILER ALERT:  Let's see.  Girl saves boys.  Boy saves himself.  Everybody in trouble together or everybody saves everybody.  So, I guess it's fairly balanced--or at least close.  I guess the girl is traded twice.  But it didn't seem too badly lop-sided.  I'd still recommend the movie.  It was put together well and I found me constantly watching.  And the frame story was a fine inclusion, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment