Thursday, June 20, 2013

"Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" (2003)

I enjoyed this.  Escaping into another world is fun to do for awhile.  And seeing Orlando Bloom just reminds me that I would love an excursive tale into the world of Legolas.  Anyways ...

The end credit music is especially a dream.  I love that music--soundtracks that actually include the film score's music, and end credit music is often especially rich.  Sigh, ah, if my creative writing fingers would spin a tale of words as rich as it is in my mind and such that others would enjoy it, too.  Too low in the ranks to be honed as a practice, I'm afraid, but I don't give up toying with the idea from time to time.  This movie's tale had all that is promised to a story of this genre, yet spun in a way to keep you watching and interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment