Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Now You See Me" (2013)

The plot left me guessing, pretty much anyway.  That's a good thing.  End credit music:  Didn't like the first song choice at all.  Didn't seem like a movie that should have end credits with lyrics.  The 2nd and 3rd choices (or 2nd and 3rd parts, whatever) were better--an improvement at least.

Morgan Freeman.

I think I would watch this movie again--but not so much for an enjoyment of the characters or scenes again--but just to take it in again.  The tone set at the beginning left me skeptical--but never once did I have to argue with myself to keep watching.  I not only wasn't sure where exactly the plot was going, I also wasn't sure about what kind of flavor of tone the show was going to have.  That left me guessing all the way through, too.  I will give the plot a "well-written" even if the characters had questionable endearments.

So, if you like to be kept guessing, it's a good watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment