Tuesday, July 8, 2014

"Underdogs" (2013)

Fantastic movie!  Sweet movie!  For a sports movie, the plot isn't cookie cutter, but not weird either.  I liked the pacing.  Enough moving to keep you watching and wondering what's to come next without making you feel like you're on the verge of having a heart attack from holding your breath.  "Inspired by true events," it says.  Father of QB stutters and runs a secondary storyline as an inventor which is also a very nice story line.  Very satisfying movie.  A lot of pieces are there for the "what you expect from a sports movie about underdogs", but not everything.  I thought I would miss the pieces that aren't, but I don't.  I'm thinking this movie is going to get rewatched sometime.  Very nice movie!

Yep.  I'm watching this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment