Friday, April 4, 2014

"Radio Rebel" (2012)

This is a teen flick--so pretty fluffy.  Teen romance comedy.  And the "bad guy" is the principal--why?--guess 'cause somebody had to be???--other than the rhetorics of the principal being the "bad guy"--which I'd rather it not be, but not surprising--and that the principal is all over music--'um okay--gotta be 'bout something...??...--other than those two things, I really enjoyed the storytelling of this movie.  Ups and down curves, no body dies, very nice ending for everybody--and even a twist that I totally didn't see coming--not easy to do and I loved that I was surprised.  I enjoyed this movie.  Would love to see more like this one.

Totally recommend.   Nice easy-going movie.  Written well.  Good for family time.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment