Saturday, September 14, 2013

"The Avengers" (2012)

Well, it was a few weeks ago when I started watching.  Then, I had to turn in.  I’m just now finishing watching.  There’s a few good humorous lines and moments.  SPOILER ALERT:  Hulk beats Loki like a rag doll.  Loki eeks out a noise.  Hulk:  (snuff) “Puny god.”    That’s one of the ones that made me laugh.  The end credit music’s very nice to listen to.  I like it.  I liked Captain America giving out the last battle plan.  You, do this.  You, do this.  and the last piece, “Hulk” (pause) “Smash.”  Simple.  Direct.  and a contrast in the length of directives.  Answered by a Hulk smile.  There were a couple of scenes I fast forwarded through, or was fine with skipping, but they were few.  Yea-Eh.  They did fine.  Sure.  Go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment